Monday, April 1, 2013

HAPPY EASTER!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.  Lynn, Luna and I went to NJ and hung out with the family it was awesome.  We had an amazing weekend and got to see our family.  It was wonderful!  We drove back in the middle of Sunday night.  I had to sleep in the car because I had to work at 7 this morning.  So Lynn had a visit with the Easter bunny today and this is what I got!  I could not believe the Easter Bunny knew exactly how much money I needed to get my engine parts from Rich, and new brakes! 


SUPER EASTER!  I am so excited to get the motor back together.  BUT I have to be patient, If I have a ready to run nice new motor on the bench I will certainly want to get driving..  Time to use my patients!  Thanks Lynn for the bestest Easter basket ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment